Mega Goal is a dynamic American English series for international communication designed for teenagers and young adults that takes students from absolute beginners to high-intermediate level. The Intro level and Books 1-6 integrate the four skills, present the grammar in context, and help students develop natural conversation. With eye-catching art and high-interest topics, Mega Goal is easy and enjoyable to teach and to learn from.
* Unit openers, enhanced by attractive and contemporary illustrations, help students make visual connections and retain the new language.
* Units are thematic and contain high-interest topics that relate to students' age and interests.
* A consistent unit format makes navigation clear and predictable.
* The Grammar section offers succinct explanations, followed by activities that reinforce the grammar points presented.
* Interactive Conversations allow students to choose or make up their own endings.
* Vocabulary development occurs throughout and everyday expressions are explained in the Real Talk feature.
* Sections on Pronunciation, Listening, and Writing are included in each unit.
* Readings and Projects at the end of each unit allow students to experience real world situations.
* Commercial-quality songs enable students to expand their language in a pleasant way.
* Learning strategies and critical thinking skills prepare students for success.
* Humor and cross-cultural information and values are present throughout the series.