Europe by Eurail(歐洲火車指南)是旅客前往歐洲不可或缺的一本指南，至今已經30年！這本2011年最新的版本，包含了歐洲鐵路的票價、時刻表、以及九十個以上的火車旅遊路線詳細資訊。
35th Anniversary Edition
Europe by Eurail has been the train traveler’s one-stop source for visiting Europe’s cities and countries by rail for more than thirty years. This comprehensive guide, newly revised and updated, provides the latest information on fares, schedules, and pass options, as well as detailed information on more than ninety specific rail excursions. Trips start from one of twenty-four base cities on the Continent––including Vienna, Nice, and Milan––and contain all the details necessary to visit historic cities, romantic villages, and scenic hamlets. Three sample rail-tour itineraries combine several base cities and day excursions into fifteen-day rail-tour packages, complete with hotel recommendations and sightseeing options.
Packed with practical information, step-by-step directions, and advice on where to go and what to see and do, and complemented by the inclusion of eighteen maps, this book helps take the puzzle out of European rail travel.
Europe by Eurail is the best source for:
- The latest information on fares, schedules, and pass options
- Web sites and useful phone numbers for travelers
- Sightseeing, attractions, and special tour information for each base city
- Personally researched trips to take you throughout Europe
- Fifteen-day European itineraries
- Practical travel tips on keeping costs down, traveling light, conquering jet lag, exchanging currency, and coping with language differences