The DEEP and MEANINGFUL way to learn PHILOSOPHY
Trying to understand philosophy but feeling a bit skeptical? It's time to listen to reason! Philosophy Demystified helps you grasp both fundamental and complex topics with ease.
Written in a step-by-step format, this practical guide begins with an overview of Western philosophy and coverage of correct reasoning and critical thinking. The book goes on to discuss major branches of philosophy, including epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, and political philosophy. In-depth examples, detailed diagrams, and concise explanations make it easy to understand the material, and end-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce learning.
It's a no-brainer! You'll learn about:
- Knowledge and the problem of skepticism
- The problem of induction and the development of externalism
- Personhood and personal identity over time
- The question of God's existence
- Moral decision-making
- Justice, rights, and government