The Mind series is based on two key principles:
1. The fact that our dynamic and global world requires competency not only in English, but also in vital, higher-order life skills that are essential in academic, professional, and social life.
2. The idea that language is also a life skill--the key to communicating and connecting with others in all areas of everyday life.
masterMind is for students of English at Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels. The series places emphasis on helping students get past the "intermediate plateau" through activities the promote higher-order thinking and independent language use. masterMind has special masterSkills sections to develop these higher-order skills that are necessary for success within the social, cultural, and professional domains of today's world.
mindOnline for students (www.mindseries.net)
* Interactive supplementary materials
* Interactive word lists
* Extra activities
* Videos and accompanying worksheets
mindOnline for teachers (www.mindseries.net)
* All features available to students
* Interactive presentation tools
* Test Generator
* Extra teaching resources
* Teachers' Forum