The Mind series is based on two key principles:
1. The fact that our dynamic and global world requires competency not only in English, but also in vital, higher-order life skills that are essential in academic, professional, and social life.
2. The idea that language is also a life skill--the key to communicating and connecting with others in all areas of everyday life.
openMind is for students of English at Beginner through Lower Intermediate levels. The series not only helps students become independent language users, but also promotes the development of higher-order thinking skills. openMind has special lifeSkills sections to develop these higher-order thinking skills that are necessary for success withing the social, cultural, and professional domains of today's world.
Essentials level is combined Student's Book/Workbook.
mindOnline for students (www.mindseries.net)
* Interactive supplementary materials
* Interactive word lists
* Extra activities
* Videos and accompanying worksheets
mindOnline for teachers (www.mindseries.net)
* All features available to students
* Interactive presentation tools
* Test Generator
* Extra teaching resources
* Teachers' Forum