Summit is a two-level high-intermediate/advanced course that provides the post-intermediate learner with an integrated set of skills for global communication.
Essential model conversations and extensive opportunities for role play, discussion, debate, class presentations, and collaborative projects build learners' fluency.
Intensive coverage of grammar, pronunciation, word skills, and writing conventions build learners' accuracy.
Development of critical thinking skills and reading and listening strategies prepares learners for successful comprehension of authentic materials.
Goals-and achievement-based lessons confirm progress and ensure learners' motivation.
Teacher's Edition and Lesson Planner:
* Detailed timed lesson plans
* Methods Handbook of communicative language teaching
* A digital Student's Book with built-in interactive whiteboard tools for dynamic classroom presentations
* Summit TV video program
* Extra practice in all skills
* A complete menu of printable resources
Be a part of it: Join the Summit Teacher Community