Go beyond the basics for serious ACT preparation.
The Princeton Review’s ACT Elite 36 is designed specifically for advanced students who’ve already feel confident on the ACT, but want push themselves toward that perfect ACT score. This book will help you:
· Conquer ACT content with 400+ of the toughest practice problems (both in the book and in our online companion tool)
· Master effective strategies to beat the test and hit your top score
· Learn specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Join the ranks of high-scorers with a strategic exam approach
· Train yourself to use alternative approaches that enable you to tackle the hardest questions with confidence
· Feel confident in your grasp of subject matter with intensive section reviews for each ACT section (English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing)
With detailed answers and explanations for each question, ACT Elite 36 will help you take your score into the big leagues (say, the Ivy league). It gives you exclusive tips & strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the ACT, pacing guidelines push you to a top score, and tons of challenging practice material to help get you into top test-taking shape.