Open Your World
openMind 2nd Edition builds on the success of the first edition of this American English young adult and adult course, providing learners with professional, academic and personal skills. Language skills are systematically developed in the course alongside the 21st century skills that students need in order to have a better awareness of self and society, to handle the demands of their study and learning and to deal with challenges in their work and career.
Part of The Mind Series, incorporating masterMind, the course offers a flexible combination of materials to ensure that students are learning from a variety of sources: content-rich reading texts, speaking and writing workshops, high-quality video, self-study Online Workbooks, and projectable Student's Books.
The openMind 2nd edition Teacher's Book Premium Pack consists of the Print Teacher's Book with Class audio CD, DVD, webcode to the Teacher's Resource Center, Online Workbook and Presentation Kit. The Resource Center contains extra material for LifeSkills, video and audio with worksheets and a full range of testing resources, and the Presentation Kit is an interactive, digital version of the Student's Book.
• The Premium Teacher’s Book Pack consists of a Print Teacher’s Book with Class audio CD, DVD, webcode access to the Teacher’s Resource Center, an Online Workbook and Presentation Kit
• Print Teacher’s Book contains detailed teacher notes with useful help and support
• Webcode provides access to the Teacher's Resource Center containing additional material such as downloadable Videos (MP4) and Audio (MP3)
• Class audio CD contains listening for the Student’s Book and Workbook
• Access to the Online Workbook
• Integrated Gradebook which captures student scores and attempts within the Online Workbook
• Presentation Kit contains digital version of the Student's Book with embedded audio and video