THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself, choosing a LOTD, logical guessing, and more
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the new reading and
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring