In Focus is a three-level series for adult and young adult learners. It draws upon unique corpus research to provide a lexical syllabus comprising the most important words for learners of English.
In Focus is designed to build vocabulary, reading, critical thinking, and discussion skills.
[Key features of the Student's Books]
• Key, high-frequency vocabulary development
• Lexical syllabus based on new General Service List and Academic Word List
• Reading skills and strategies
• Critical thinking skills and discussion Integrated study approach www.cambridgeinfocus.org
• Comprehensive range of online resources
• Access card on inside back cover
• Anywhere, anytime practice
• Personalized vocabulary development
• 100s of videos and related activities
• Classes easy to set up.
• Progress synced using mobile device and computer.
• Audio downloads The Teacher's Manual contains full teaching notes, unit summaries, language notes, tips, expansion activities, assessment options, and a complete answer key.
[Downloadable Audio] http://www.cambridge.org/infocus