McGraw-Hill Education’s brand new guide for the 2016 SAT, completely reflective of the new test!
McGraw-Hill’s SAT guide is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students’ skills. This book offers students skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who know the ins-and-outs of the new test.
The book features:
● 3 full-length practice SATs reflective of the 2016 exam
● Hundreds of practice questions
● Thorough coverage of all the new question types
● Strategies specifically geared to the new format
● A new 16-page insert section featuring the top 40 strategies for test day
● Access to a free customizable test planner app