This brand new multimedia package combines print, online, and mobile practice -- completely reflective of the new 2016 SAT!
McGraw-Hill’s SAT guide is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students’ skills. This program offers students skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who know the ins-and-outs of the new test in both print and digital formats.
This Cross-Platform Prep Course features:
● 3 full-length practice SATs reflective of the 2016 exam
● A personalized study plan built around a student's strengths and weaknesses
● Hundreds of practice questions and answer explanations
● Thorough coverage of all the new question types
● Strategies specifically geared to the new format
● A new 16-page insert section featuring the top 40 strategies for test day
● Access to a free customizable test planner app
● Daily Progress Reports
● Flashcards, Games, and More
● Social Discussion for Help, Tips, etc.
An interactive SAT prep program from the name you trust -- McGraw-Hill Education.