Totally geared to the brand-new test introduced in 2015, this volume in McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series offers two full-length practice MCAT exams in the new test format.
The two full-length practice tests in this volume of McGraw-Hill Education's MCAT series have been designed to closely match the actual exam in topic coverage, format, and degree of difficulty. Students get more than 500 MCAT-style questions for practice, with detailed answer explanations. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
● Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
● Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
● Matches the real test in topic coverage and degree of difficulty
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully-comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
● Entire content available in print and digital form
● Personalized study plan and daily goals
● Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
● Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support