The all-in-one LSAT Prep Course that lets students take LSAT practice tests across all platforms-book, online, and mobile
This guide is a fully immersive book, online, and mobile program designed to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to achieve the LSAT score they want. Written by an attorney and LSAT instructor, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: LSAT 2017, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies and includes review exercises to help students increase their test-taking confidence. More than 100,000 students take the LSAT every year.
● 7 interactive practice tests for exam readiness
● A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
● Casebook-style instruction similar to what students will encounter in law school classes
● Specific guidance for approaching the LSAT Logic Games--widely considered to be the most challenging part of the LSAT
● Detailed description of all question types found throughout the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections of the test
● A thorough explanation of the format of the latest LSAT All instructional content available in both print and interactive formats
● New: An 8-page insert in the front of the book that illustrates the advantages of this unique learning platform
● A personalized study plan with daily goals
● Powerful analytics to chart students’ progress
● Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors