The all-in-one GRE Prep Course that lets students take GRE practice tests across all platforms-book, online, and mobile
This guide is a fully immersive print, online, and mobile program designed to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to achieve the GRE score they want. Written by an educator who received a perfect score on the GRE, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GRE Test 2017, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces strategies and includes review exercises to help students increase their test-taking confidence More than 500,000 students take the GRE every year.
● 8 interactive practice tests for exam readiness
● A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
● An explanation of the section-adaptive format of the most recent GRE
● All instructional content available in both print and interactive formats
● A personalized study plan with daily goals
● Powerful analytics to chart students’ progress
● Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors