NEW from the bestselling HBR's 10 Must Reads series.
"Stop pushing products--and start cultivating relationships with the right customers."
If you read nothing else on marketing that delivers competitive advantage, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you reinvent your marketing by putting it--and your customers--at the center of your business.
Leading experts such as Ted Levitt and Clayton Christensen provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Figure out what business you're "really" in
- Create products that perform the jobs people need to get done
- Get a bird's-eye view of your brand's strengths and weaknesses
- Tap a market that's larger than China and India combined
- Deliver superior value to your B2B customers
- End the war between sales and marketing
Looking for more Must Read articles from Harvard Business Review? Check out these titles in the popular series:
HBR's 10 Must Reads: The Essentials
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Collaboration
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Innovation
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Teams