Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Offering value, a vibrant nightlife scene, and one of the most beautiful old cities in all of Europe, it's no wonder that Prague is the single most-visited destination in Eastern Europe. The full-color Fodor's Prague guide provides all the recommendations and tips travelers need for exploring this picturesque city.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as the Old Town Square, Church of St. Nicholas, and the Jewish Museum
· Day Trips from Prague including Kutna Hora, Lidice, and Terezin
· Coverage of Prague, Southern Bohemia, Western Bohemia, and Moravia