SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW!
With 6 full-length practice tests, content reviews for all sections of the test, and techniques for scoring success, this Premium Edition of Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
The Princeton Review's Cracking the SAT, Premium Edition is an all-in-one resource designed specifically to help students conquer this critical college entrance exam. With this book, you'll get the competitive edge you need for the SAT score you want.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Portal:
· Multi-week study plan guides
· Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Videos to acquaint you with SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics
· Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out