GET UP TO SPEED ON THE SAT WITH 9 SIMPLE STEPS!
If the test is looming and you haven’t started studying, then here’s your last-minute reprieve: an SAT book designed for the student who’s running out of time. Crash Course for the SAT details the most critical tools and rules you need to help get a high score with limited prep time. By following the 9 simple steps in this book, you’ll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
• 9 steps you can follow quickly to help conquer the SAT
• Essential information for the Math and Evidence-Based Reading & Writing sections
• Detailed explanations for practice problems so you avoid making the same mistake twice
• Expert advice for writing top-scoring essays
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• More than 250 practice questions (215 in the book & 36 online) to help you learn key techniques
• In-depth instructions and step-by-step exercises for the writing section
• An extensive list of Key Terms for crucial vocabulary review