Dramatically raise your ACT score with this cross-platform study guided filled with test taking tips, practice tests and more!
Planning to take the ACT? This comprehensive, cross-platform resource provides a specific, proven prep program to help you do your best on the test. McGraw-Hill Education’s ACT 2018 Cross-Platform Prep Course is packed with everything you need to prepare for the ACT’s four achievement tests: English, reading, math, and science. You’ll find simple, proven techniques to help you study more efficiently, avoid common mistakes and traps, and raise your score across the board―even on the optional writing test. A diagnostic test is also included so that you can assess your readiness.
This updated, essential study guide features:
• 8 full-length practice exams, in the book, online and on the app
• Complete coverage of the optional writing test
• Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
• An 8-week ACT Training Schedule―plus last-minute Emergency Plan
• 40 problem-solving videos from renowned ACT coaches
• A FREE customizable test planner app to help you organize your study schedule