Gain control over difficult areas of Spanish grammar with this accessible guide
Mastering grammar in a new language can be challenging. Practice Makes Perfect Advanced Spanish Grammar helps you take your grammar skills to the next level. Written for advanced beginner and intermediate-level language learners, the book focuses on the sophisticated grammar topics that are essential to constructing longer, more complex sentences. Easy-to-absorb explanatory materials and examples are featured throughout the text. Comprehensive review exercises are included to help reinforce the topics covered and gauge your progress.
You’ll develop a better understanding of the nuances of the language and quickly zero in on what holds you back from fluency. With this book to guide you, you’ll learn how to create more complex, meaningful sentences and communicate in Spanish more effectively.
Practice Makes Perfect Advanced Spanish Grammar features:
• Thorough explanations of topics that often prove difficult for English speakers learning Spanish, including quantity determiners, adverbs, problematic prepositions, relative pronouns, and idiomatic constructions
• New: Chapter review test to assess your understanding of the material
• Practical exercises that give you the opportunity to test what you've learned
• Targeted focus to help you improve your language skills in less time
• A handy appendix of tables resolves troublesome grammar issues