The Everyman MapGuide to London combines key sights with clear, large-scale, fold-out maps all neatly bound in to a handy pocket-sized guide. Its unique, innovative format is highly user-friendly and easy to read while on the move, making it the ideal companion for weekends and short breaks.
The Everyman MapGuide to London 2017 includes:
· A lively introduction to the city on the first page.
· A double-page feature at the front of the guide highlighting the 10 sights you should not miss.
· A double-page feature at the back recommending 10 must-have experiences unique to the city.
· A new ‘Day trips’ section detailing excursions within an hour of the capital.
· Includes 10 fold-out maps and 2 fold-out spreads each featuring practical information, transport information and hotels.
· Details, by area, of more than 100 sights and some 180 addresses: restaurants, cafés, theatres, music venues, shops, markets, galleries, cultural venues and more.
· A listing of the best places to stay, from budget accommodation to luxury hotels.
· Excellent value for money.