Lonely Planet Ethiopian Amharic Phrasebook & Dictionary is your handy passport to culturally enriching travels with the most relevant and useful Ethiopian Amharic phrases and vocabulary for all your travel needs. Chat with kids, haggle in the market, or find out where you can recycle; all with your trusted travel companion. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now!
Get More From Your Trip with Easy-to-Find Phrases for Every Travel Situation!
● Feel at ease with essential tips on culture, manners, idioms and multiple meanings
● Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods with the menu decoder
● Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
● Never get stuck for words with comprehensive two-way, quick-reference dictionary
● Be prepared for both common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
● Meet friends with conversation starter phrases
● Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides
Inside Lonely Planet Ethiopian Amharic Phrasebook & Dictionary:
● Colour throughout
● User-friendly layout organized by travel scenario categories
● Survival phrases inside front cover for at-a-glance on-the-fly cues
● Convenient features
- Shortcuts - easy-to-remember alternatives to the full phrases
- Q&A - suggested answers to questions asked
- Basics - time, dates, numbers, amounts, pronunciation, grammar rules
- Practical - disabled travellers, sightseeing, business, banking, post office, internet, phones, repairs, bargaining, accommodations, directions, transport
- Social - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, romance, culture, activities, weather
- Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions
- Food - ordering, at the market, at the bar, dishes, ingredients
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ethiopian Amharic Phrasebook & Dictionary, a pocket-sized comprehensive language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance; great for language students and travellers looking to interact with locals and immerse themselves in local culture.
Check out our Fast Talk Phrasebook mobile app for on-the-go language needs. (Available languages: German, Latin Spanish, European Spanish, French, and Italian.)
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet is the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, and has been connecting travellers and locals for over 25 years with phrasebooks for 120 languages, more than any other publisher! With an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community, Lonely Planet enables curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves. The world awaits!