Lonely Planet Best of France is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on France's top experiences. Embrace the sights and sounds of Paris, sample tangy olives at the weekly market in Provence, or explore the vineyards of Champagne; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of France:
● Full-colour maps and images throughout
● Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
● Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
● Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
● Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
● Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, festivals, cuisine, architecture
● Over 70 colour maps
● Covers Paris, Loire Valley, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Lyon, Provence, Nice, St Tropez, Marseille, Bordeaux, the French Alps and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of France , our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on France's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet France guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.