IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT--including 2 full-length computer-adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
- Detailed examples of how to use process of elimination to your advantage
- Key strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject coverage of all GMAT topics
- A thorough review of necessary Math, Verbal, Writing, and Integrated Reasoning skills
- Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 2 full-length CAT practice exams with online score reports and detailed answer explanations
- Diagnostic warm-ups that help focus your review
- 180+ additional practice questions, sorted by difficulty, to customize your prep
- Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning drills online