Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
A country for romantics, art enthusiasts, and lovers of culture, France is eternally compelling. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide France, a concise, full-colour guide to this iconic country that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that France has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide France:
● Where To Go details all the key sights in the country, including the iconic Eiffel Tower and world-famous Louvre museum in Paris, to the historic D-day beaches in Normandy and the glittering French Riviera, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
● Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Paris's Notre-Dame.
● Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the country.
● What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time in the country, from walking the streets of Paris, to lazing on golden sand beaches.
● Essential information on France's culture, including a brief history of the country.
● Eating Out covers the country's best cuisine.
● Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
● A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine