With a skyline dominated by the iconic Eiffel Tower, Paris is one of the most recognisable and romantic cities in the world. Put simply, Paris is a must-see city. Regularly and meticulously updated, the Berlitz Pocket Guide Paris is the best way to keep up with what's happening and what to do when in Paris. This publication is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that this iconic city has to offer.
Inside Paris Pocket Guide:
● Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
● Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in during your stay in Paris.
● Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the city.
● What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from the compulsory trip to the Eiffel Tower, to enjoying a coffee and partaking in the sport of people watching in laid-back Latin Quarter.
● Essential information about the history and culture of Paris.
● Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
● Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.