Berlitz Pocket Guide Switzerland
From the beautiful Lucerne, to the sleek Zurich, Switzerland has much to tempt the visitor. Berlitz Pocket Guide Switzerland is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer.
Inside Switzerland Pocket Guide:
● Where To Go details all the key sights in the country, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
● Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
● Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the country.
● What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from chartering a boat around the country's many lakes, to walking in the Alps, or working your way around stylish bars.
● Essential information on Switzerland's culture, including a brief history of the country.
● Eating Out covers the country's best cuisine.
● Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
● A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.