To say that Iceland is a country bristling with natural beauty is something of an understatement. Volcanoes, lagoons, glaciers, waterfalls, black-sand beaches and geysers densely populate its landscape. The lively capital city of Reykjavik also has a lot to offer visitors, from the stunning Blue Lagoon to its rich cultural heritage. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide Iceland, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this fascinating and dramatically beautiful country.
Inside Insight Guide Iceland:
· A fully-overhauled edition by our expert Iceland author.
· Stunning, specially-commissioned new photography that brings this breath-taking country and its people to life.
· Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the Blue Lagoon and the country's best hiking trails.
· Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country, from the lively city of Reykjavik to the hot springs and whale-watching spots of Keflavik.
· Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best hotels and restaurants.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guidebooks and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.