A city for romantics, art enthusiasts, and lovers of café culture, Amsterdam is a compelling city that is simply a joy to explore.From its picturesque waterways, to its fascinating cultural history, Amsterdam has much to tempt the visitor. Insight Pocket Guide Amsterdam is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that this city has to offer.
Inside Amsterdam Pocket Guide:
· Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the Rembrandt House Museum, to Dam Square, to the Heineken Experience, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the city.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your time in Amsterdam, from visiting the Anne Frank House, to relaxing in Vondelpark, to soaking up the café culture.
· Essential information on Amsterdam's culture, including a brief history of the country.
· Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.