Iceland is a country bristling with natural beauty. Its landscape is littered with volcanoes, lagoons, glaciers, waterfalls, black-sand beaches and geysers. The lively capital city of Reykjavik also has a lot to offer visitors, from the stunning Blue Lagoon to its rich cultural heritage. Insight Pocket Guide Iceland is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Iceland:
· Where To Go details all the key sights in the country, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the country.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from catching a glimpse of the Northern Lights, to whale watching, to relaxing in the Blue Lagoon, to working your way around Reykjavik's stylish bars.
· Essential information on Icelandic culture, including a brief history of the country.
· Eating Out covers the country's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.