The all-in-one GRE Prep Course that lets you take GRE practice tests across all platforms―book, online, and mobile
Preparing to take the GRE? Assess your strengths and weaknesses and create a specific study plan to master the GRE with this fully immersive print, online, and mobile program. Written by an educator who received a perfect score on the GRE, this course introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GRE Test 2018, Cross-Platform Prep Course covers the foundations of each essential concept, introduces exam strategies, and includes review exercises to help you increase your test-taking confidence.
Updated to reflect the latest exam, this comprehensive resource includes:
• A full-length diagnostic test to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses
• Expanded sections on Percentages, Lines and Angles
• Expanded sections on Word Problems, Normal Distributions, and Overlapping Sets
• A personalized study plan with daily goals
• Powerful analytics to chart your progress
• 6 complete sample GRE tests―3 in the book and 3 online
• A 4-color 8-page front insert illustrating the advantages of this unique learning platform
• Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors
• Detailed descriptions of all question types found throughout the Quantitative and Verbal portions of the exam
• Specific guidance for responding to both Analytical Writing tasks (Analyzing an Issue and Analyzing an Argument)
• A premium practice test planner app that lets you take practice tests on your tablet and/or smartphone
• Flashcards, games, and much more