Fully updated official map of Scotland, published in association with Scotland’s national tourist authority, VisitScotland, shows Scotland’s tourist attractions on one easy-to-use Collins map.
This clear, easy to follow Collins road map with colour classified roads contains everything for the tourist who wishes to explore this beautiful country. The map, at a scale of 5 miles to 1 inch (approximately 1:300,000), shows the locations of over 1700 things to do and places to visit.
The map includes:
• Castles, gardens, distilleries, museums and art galleries.
• Ancient monuments and natural wonders and beautiful scenery.
• Country parks, forest trails and cycle routes and other outdoor activities.
• Camping and caravan sites.
• VisitScotland iCentres and National Tourist Routes.
• Detailed inset maps of the main cities Glasgow and Edinburgh.
• Distance chart in miles.