The easiest way to learn anatomy!
Coloring the body and its systems is the most powerful and effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. Now with a spacious new page design, Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book presents elegant, detailed illustrations of the body s anatomical systems.Realistic drawings accurately depict the human body and its three-dimensional anatomical relationships, while clear descriptive text highlights must-know anatomical terms. Plus, a unique tear-out flashcard section makes study even more portable. Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book is the easiest way to learn human anatomy!
* 450+ detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
* NEW page design with larger images and more space for greater ease of coloring
* NEW coloring guide on every 2-page spread with instructions for best coloring results
* Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
* Fill-in-the-blank self-quizzing for each illustration, accompanied by convenient bottom-of-the-page answer keys
* 15 chapters covering the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
* Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go"