This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States--2,200 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,700 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2018 is also the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they're interested in.
• comprehensive listings of admission requirements, majors, sports, on-campus activities and campus computing
• targeted information for home-schooled students and students considering community college as an option
• useful features for black and Hispanic students -tables of early decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can't be found in any other guide
• planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
• updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college, making the College Handbook 2018 the best college reference guide available