An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Honolulu and O'ahu, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Honolulu and O'ahu.
Visit the 'Iolani Palace, the USA's only state royal residence, tour Pearl Harbor, take the kids to Honolulu Zoo, relax at Waikiki and Ala Moana beaches, explore the Polynesian Cultural Center or escape to the gorgeous Hanauma Bay nature preserve. From top 10 beaches to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Honolulu and O'ahu with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Honolulu and O'ahu:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Honolulu attractions, covering Pearl Harbor, the Capitol District, 'Iolani Palace, Chinatown, Honolulu Museum of Art, Kalakaua Avenue, South Shore, Kane'ohe District and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Honolulu, plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Honolulu's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Honolulu, Waikiki, North Shore, Central and Leeward O'ahu, Windward O'ahu, South Shore and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Hawaii? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Hawaii.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.