An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Madeira, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Madeira.
Explore Madeira's cultural highlights in Funchal, hike some of Europe's best walking trails, sample Madeira wine in a 17th-century Franciscan friary, relax on the beach in Porto Santo or go dolphin-watching off the coast. From Top 10 levada walks to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Madeira with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Madeira:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Madeira attractions, including the Funchal, Monte and Porto Santo northeast of the island
- Free laminated pull-out map of Madeira, plus over five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Madeira's most interesting areas, with the best places to eat, go out and sightsee
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Funchal, Porto Santo, and western, central and eastern Madeira
Thinking of exploring the rest of Portugal? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.