An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Milan and the Lakes, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Milan and the Lakes.
See Leonardo's Last Supper, head to the rooftop of the Duomo, see the world's best artworks at Pinacoteca di Brera, have an aperitivo in Navigli, or take a day trip to Como or Bergamo. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 churches - discover the best of Milan and the Lakes with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Milan and the Lakes:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Milan and the Lakes attractions, covering the Castello Sforzesco, the Duomo, Isole Borromee, Lake Iseo, Navigli and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Milan and the Lakes' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Milan, Mantua, Bergamo, Lake Como, Lake Iseo, Lake Garda and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Milan and the Lakes.