This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Venice, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling through St Mark's Square to floating along the canals in a gondola - discover the essential sights of Venice with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Venice Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Venice in detail, and includes a Vaparetto map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Doge's Palace and the Basilica San Marco, Verona's San Zeno Maggiore and Vincenza's Teatro Olimpico
- Colour photographs of Venice's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers San Marco, San Polo, Santa Croce, Castello, Dorsoduro, Cannaregio, the Lagoon Islands and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Venice for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.