Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
Israel is intense. Few locations offer as much per square kilometre to sustain the spirit, feed the intellect and stimulate the senses. This new edition covers Israel's top attractions, from the holy sites of Jerusalem's Old City, Bethlehem and Nazareth to the pleasures of the coast and a Dead Sea mud bath
· Over 358 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
· In-depth on history and culture, from chapters on the people and religions of Israel, the history of the kibbutz to its rich and varied cuisine
· Enjoy special features on the country's bustling markets, Old Jerusalem's city gates, Mini Israel and Israel's four seas
· Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.